Amy had a "Meet your teacher" night at the school on Tuesday. She asked me numerous times throughout the day, "Can just me and you go all by ourselves?" The first time she made the request, I answered, "What, are you embarrassed by us?" Her response, "Well, kind of." And thus it begins.
Kristen says her "g's" with a "d" sound. Pretty funny when she says "I'm doofy." Yes you are!
Misha and Amy were watching home videos of themselves as toddlers. As Amy watched she pronounced, "I'm embarassing." Misha quickly replied, "You still are today."
I thought this was the best description of the feeling you get when your foot or arm falls asleep and then gets all tingly. Misha said, "My foot has 'the fizz.'"
Kristen had a green rubber lizard that the girls brought home from something. She was holding it in her hand and then pretended to eat it, "Mmmmm, tastes like chicken."