That is what Kristen said when she woke up yesterday morning, and honestly that is what it felt like. It seemed as though I needed to be Christmas shopping or baking or something. I'm just glad that the weather will be a tad warmer this week. I am just not ready for colder weather all the time.
We spent our Saturday leisurely watching movies and shows (after a few chores, of course). And that was also after flu shots. Amy is deathly afraid of needles, so you can imagine she wasn't too happy about our early-morning excursion. We placated the girls with breakfast at McDonalds. Don't know that I can remember all of us doing that together.
In the afternoon, we decided we might all have a case of stir-craziness and drove into Longmont, ending up at Borders bookstore. We don't do that very often either, but the girls had a great time. We heard a lot of, "I want that," or "Can I have..." They heard a lot of, "It's going to be Christmas soon; make a list."