He has been anxious to get out and ride and this just makes him even more excited, or maybe MADE (past tense) is what I should say. I was folding clothes in the laundry room. Chris and Misha had gone for a ride. He came in through the garage and said, "I think I'm going to need some bandages." Knowing what he had posted on his Facebook page, I thought maybe he was talking about himself. But I looked at him, and he looked fine so then I thought he was talking about Misha even though he wasn't urgently asking for help. Then he held up his arms, and I could see a little bit of blood on his elbows. Not a big deal. THEN, he turned around. It was SO SO SO fortunate that he was wearing his fleece vest and jeans! His entire ENTIRE backside was covered in goatheads--nasty, evil little things! I didn't have the heart to tell him to hold still while I got the camera to take a picture. You'll just have to imagine it and cringe at the thought. I helped pull out the slivers and goatheads from his bare forearms (luckily the rest of him was covered). He spent quite awhile removing the goatheads from his clothing.