Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Misha's Glasses



I remember when I was a little girl, I had a pair of plastic-rimmed, lens-less glasses that I wore around. My brother thought it was stupid to wear lens-less glasses and would hide them any chance he got. Bradley!

I took all three girls to the grocery store with me last week. As per her usual attire, Misha wore her favorite lens-less glasses. Seriously, anytime I see her wearing them, I can't help but laugh. She even wears them to school!

As I was picking out zucchini in the produce department of King Soopers, a gentleman inquired of Amy and Misha (he hadn't seen Kristen with them yet), "Are those girls your daughters?" Now, there is something about talking to strangers that causes my children to come quickly to my side. I laughed as all three girls converged upon me--Misha with her glasses--and responded, "All three of them are mine." He chuckled and indicated toward Misha, "They are all beautiful, but she has a lot of character." I laughed and agreed with him.

The cashier commented on her glasses as well. I will just have to make sure she doesn't wear the glasses for school pictures. That's my Misha.