Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bus

After three weeks of picking Amy up after school, I called the busing people for the School District and finally got their approved for Amy to ride the bus.  Amy wasn't terribly thrilled.  She was kind of liking the quick ride home from school every day in air conditioned comfort.  I, however, was not enjoying all of the back and forth driving with her and Kristen.

The bus dropped Amy off about a mile and a half from home.  I had this epiphany though that since Amy was dropped off at the last stop before the bus then went to the middle school to start its next route, perhaps Amy could ride to the middle school, meet up with Misha, and walk home from there.  It required another phone call, but approval was granted.  Yay!  Amy was happy to not have to walk home quite so far, and I'm just happy to not have to chauffeur kids around so much.