Sunday, October 12, 2014

Homecoming

Ahhh homecoming.  From the get-go Amy had a plan.  No need to have a date (especially since she won't be dating for another year plus).  She and a bunch of friends decided to go together.  Putting myself in the place of a 14-year old, I can't imagine anything more exciting.

Amy attended the homecoming football game with her friend Sarah and bestie, Allie, on Friday evening.  Unfortunately her team lost in the last couple of minutes.

Saturday was busy for Amy.  She had work in the morning and then tried without success to plan a hair cut and style for the afternoon.  That didn't work out but her nails were done with plenty of time to spare.  I spent some time helping her to curl her hair and once her friends started arriving, they helped each other with the beautification process.

I ordered and picked up pizza for the group and then helped with pictures.  Amy's dress was courtesy of her friend Audrey.  The sleeves were thanks to her mom (though I did make sure before beginning the altering that Audrey and her mom were in complete agreement.)