Misha got her drivers license! I will admit prior to getting that license, I was frantically searching the house for the key to the safe and texting Chris in the middle of his meetings that I couldn't get into the safe. Remembering my experience with Amy where they sent me home to get her original social security card, I figured I would need Misha's card along with her passport. The DMV was so fickle, and I think I have only been there one time out of many where they didn't send me home for some kind of identification. I decided to just take Misha and hope for the best without the required paperwork. Turned out they didn't ask for a single piece of documentation this time...and she passed.
And what was more exciting, the wait wasn't even that long!
Did you know that you can smile for your license picture but they won't let you show your teeth?