Thursday, March 12, 2020

New Desk Installed

I love my new desk and the look of my office. Chris says it is my birthday and Christmas and birthday and Christmas. It took three days for Allen and Will to complete the install. Allen was here all three days and was happy to do the staging in the garage. It would have been freezing cold to be outside.


Initial set up.


Will came to help on Tuesday when they installed the countertop and the upper cabinets.




Checking for monitor placement so that Allen knew where to drill for cord grommet holes.


And finally it was done. I was excited to get to organizing my space...the mess before the calm.


I don't like drilling holes in the walls for fear of making a mistake, but I did drill to holes for anchors to hold up my magnet board.


I had an appointment to go to one afternoon and before leaving I told Allen that I was going and that Chris would be in the basement. He suddenly noticed my two different shoes and probably thought I was highly scatter-brained. I assured him it was on purpose and that I would change to matching shoes before leaving the house.

When everything was finally done, Allen asked if he could take a picture of my metal France print as he had walked past it and admired it for the past three days.