Saturday, April 11, 2020

3rd Annual Amazing Race Egg Hunt

Our girls still love to celebrate. We've done this race for a couple of years now, and this year, all of the participants huffed and puffed about the exercise factor as they ran around the yard looking for hidden, numbered eggs. Chris even got to search this year. I hid eighty numbered plastic eggs in four colors—yellow, pink, blue, and purple—and the girls and Chris ran around for an hour trying to locate all of their twenty eggs in order.

As I was hiding the eggs, our neighbor and her girls came and hid an extra twelve resurrection-themed eggs as well. They did this for all of the neighbors on the street.

Amy was the egg hunt winner this year

Kudos to Chris for weeding along the way. Not only a fun egg hunt, but a great workout as well.




The weather was going to change over the weekend, so some of my children were concerned that we would miss out on the activity on Sunday. Good thing I am such a great Mom and hid the eggs on Saturday when the weather was awesome.