For the past couple of years I have had an extra twin bed down in our guest room. It never really got used. One day last week a thought entered my mind, "You don't really need that extra bed," and I told Chris I was going to see if any of my local friends on Facebook were in need of a bed.
I posted the offer and within minutes, a friend commented, "I'll take it."
Melanie (the friend) and I made arrangements for her to come and pick up the bed. As we lifted the different pieces out to her suburban, she commented that they had just taken in her 3-year old nephew who had been removed from an abusive home environment. She said, "We just needed another bed."
I love how God is in the details of our lives. I could have gotten rid of the twin bed at any time over the past couple of years, and yet, he knew it would be needed today.