Saturday, May 28, 2022

Day 1 Flight to London

We left for the airport at 5 pm on Saturday evening, planning to have a relaxed let’s-not-race-to-our-gate kind of dinner. Unfortunately, the restaurant that Chris gets credit at was closed for dinner service when we arrived.

In an attempt to keep from contracting Covid before our cruise, we wore masks on all major transportation.


Plan B. Chris and I visited the United Lounge for some free dinner and the girls got Chick-fil-A.


We boarded our flight to London at 7:30 pm. Chris and I had been upgraded to Premium Plus and the girls sat together in Economy. 

 

I had begun dozing before the dinner service started; Chris woke me up for that meal. I had a hard time going back to sleep after that. Even with a Unisom, I only slept for about four hours and woke up shortly before the breakfast service.


Fortunately, we only had about an hour and a half left of our flight.