Misha texted and then called as they were stopped for an accident coming up the mountain. That slowed them down a bit, but at least they weren't turned around as some of the cars too close to the crash were so that emergency vehicles could reach the crash.
Chris and I stopped for a few groceries at Walmart so that we could have a picnic lunch on Sunday afternoon.
We met the girls in the parking lot outside the Columbia store.
Kristen was a little hangry as she hadn't been given any breakfast before checking out of FSY and was ready for lunch. And tired.
We didn't shop for too long and made a quick stop at Wendy's to feed our hungry girls.
The girls hadn't explored too much in this area. I think the last time we had visited Breckenridge with them, Amy wasn't even ten yet. So, we meandered down the main street of Frisco and then Breckenridge.
Chris and I had tickets to an orchestra performance in the evening (we got the tickets before we knew the girls were going to join us). Kristen was more than happy to be dropped off at the condo so she could sleep and Misha is always up for relaxation.
Our concert started at 6 pm so Chris and I drove back to Breckenridge around 5:30 pm.
It was definitely not a sold out show, but great music.
We were greeted with a rainbow as we exited the hall.
Chris mapped us to dinner at Whiskey Star Smokehouse. MMmmmmm. BBQ. It was delicious.


