This started a busy for week for Kristen. Misha gifted her tickets to a Lizzie McAlpine concert in Denver on the 18th. Apparently, it was pretty popular as they were in a line three blocks long!
Kristen drove partway to Denver and then took the train the rest of the way. Misha picked her up from Union Station.
They went for dinner at Smashburger and then found themselves standing in a very long line. It moved fast though, according to their text.
They both enjoyed the concert and then Misha drove Kristen back to her car about 20 minutes away. I think they said the trains had stopped running by then. I was glad. I wasn't too thrilled about Kristen riding the train on her own after 10 pm and then walking through a deserted parking lot to get to her car.
Thanks Misha for being a great big sister and starting off the 18th birthday celebrations for Kristen!
