Amy and her roommate, Chelle, moved to a new apartment in American Fork. It is a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom place on the third floor.
They had a couple of guy friends with trucks who helped them pick up new mattresses and then move some of their bigger items.
Brad brought Amy a queen-size bed frame and an old table that Chris and I bought when we were first married. We passed it on to Brad when we purchased something new. I think it has been sitting in his storage since he bought a new table.
I believe he also told Amy he didn't want it back! I told Amy she needed to keep it to pass on to a new generation. She was just happy to have it.
It took awhile to get everything moved. They still have to go back and clean their old apartment, but have some time before their contracts there are up.