Many of Kristen's consonants are mixed up in her speech. If you are around her long enough, you begin to understand her language. Otherwise, you might just look at her and say, "Huh?" Kristen watched "Finding Nemo" the other day, and when she was finished I asked her what the fish's name was.
First, let me offer a little background. Her sister's name is Misha. Kristen calls her Nisha. I can say to her, "Ma ma ma Misha," and she'll repeat back, "Ma ma ma Nisha." Another funny one is salami. Kristen calls it "sanami". So I'll say to her "Sa sa sa lami, " and she'll repeat back to me, "Sa sa sa lanami." Kind of frustrating.
Back to Nemo. "What was the fish's name?"
Kristen's reply, "Memo." (long e)
"Can you say Nemo?" Heavy emphasis on the "N".
"Memo.
Okay, I'm thinking, let's try this. "What is Misha's name?" Her response, "Nisha."
Now we're getting somewhere. What's the fish's name?" Her response, "Memo."
Silly child. And this could go on for awhile (it did, but it would get monotous to both type and read.) I think she must have a dyslexic tongue.