Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not for the faint of heart

Kristen isn't much of a nose picker. Whew. Others in the family (who will remain unnamed) have taken the opportunity to do a little exploring in their nasal cavities. Sadly, that is a bad habit to break. The other day, Kristen had stopped her descent down the stairs and said, "Poop."

"What?! Nooooo. Hold still." She's potty trained so this is a setback. I start climbing the stairs to see her holding out her pointer finger with a goober stuck to it.

"Poop, Mom." she expresses again and obviously wants me to remove it. I run to the kitchen to retrieve a tissue and remove the offending object. Ugghh.

"That's a goobie, not poop. There's a difference." I'd rather it not be poop any day!

How sad is it when you think about taking a picture for your blog? You should be grateful I didn't.