Amy, as the oldest child, sometimes comes on a little strong with her attitude and opinions. A couple of nights ago, I was putting Kristen to bed upstairs while listening to Amy and Misha downstairs. I had to shake my head at Amy's comment to Misha, "Let's play a game. It's called, 'I don't want to hear your voice anymore.'"
Amy has been on a bit of restriction lately (interpret as three weeks of grounding from friends, tv and computer--tv and computer didn't really stick). We are trying to instill a sweeter attitude and greater effort toward treating Misha with kindness. (Anybody else deal with this with their oldest?) She's kind of trying but her superiority complex often sneaks into conversation. Like this morning for example. She and Misha were discussing the game of Four Square at school. This was her comment, "I played it when I was in third grade (she was only in the third grade for a month). I moved on."