Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update

Chris said I needed to update my blog and could sing his praises if I needed something to write about. Fortunately, there are plenty of great things to say about Christopher:

* He is a wonderful dad
* He is my in-house computer technician, and very skilled, I might add
* He loves gadgets, and if I get something new, I can count on him to format and do all the setup for me and then give me the quick version of how it works. He'll roll his eyes at me, but he secretly loves it.
* He gives great foot massages
* He doesn't care that I like to get a pedicure every month
* He goes shopping with me far more often that he'd like. I credit his willingness to go to "his" gadgets. They are a lifesaver for me as he reads email, keeps up with blogs and reads sundry other info on his iPhone while I shop.
* He loves to go on dates with me