Sunday, October 3, 2010
Amy and Chris texting
Amy rushed out the door last Friday morning forgetting to collect the lunch she had just asked me to finish packing for her. I said to Chris, "I hope she thinks to just buy lunch." She doesn't have a cell phone, nor will she likely have one any time soon, but she found a friend's to borrow and conversed back and forth with her dad. When she asked if I would bring her lunch, he texted, "Just buy it." Her response back, "I'm aloud to?" (Guess we need to work on spelling some more). Anyway, after a number of texts back and forth, Chris said she needed her lunch and her volleyball uniform. I hurried to drop them off before picking Kristen up from kindergarten. When I arrived back home, Chris said to me, "I misunderstood. She needed her volleyball form not her uniform." AAAGGGHGH, one more trip to the school! The lady at the front desk got a laugh out of it though.