I tried to take some of my family pictures using a tripod of Chris' and the self-timer on my camera. We tried on Saturday night as Kristen and I planned to go to the Mormon Chorale Christmas concert at the Stake Center and Chris, Misha and Amy headed to a Daddy Daughter dance at our church building. Don't they look beautiful together?
Now get out of my shot!!!
Some of us have a lot poofier hair with the shadows than we normally have.
There is not a spot in my house that I love for taking pictures. In front of the fire was nice but too dark, and we were in a hurry. On Sunday afternoon, we tried again and ended up on the stairs because of the lighting. As you can see, it took a little time for Kristen to warm up from her poutiness. I'm still rather amateur at this picture-taking thing, but fun memories for sure.