Monday, January 30, 2012

Jump Rope


Kristen has been learning to jump rope in PE at school.  She jumped along beside me as I walked to the mailbox this afternoon and wanted to just keep on jumping.  She jumped in the backyard for awhile and came with me to check the mailbox a second time to see if the mail had come.  That's when she spied kids playing in the cul-de-sac.  I don't like her to play over there by herself, so I don't let her go as often as she'd like, but tonight, other kids were out playing.  She got lots of practice in.  I would say that she could benefit from a different jump rope.  The one she was using was plastic and became easily twisted.  The benefit for me?  I grabbed my camera.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new camera.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures I can take with my new camera.


Can you tell she got three inches cut off her hair?
Concentration.