Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mouse Trouble

So, Chris asked the girls to finish emptying out the cinder blocks, his bike, a hitch rack, and a few other miscellaneous things from the storage container so that it could be hauled away.  And sweep it.  All was going well until one of the girls discovered a mouse hiding in one of the cinder blocks.  I believe there were a few girlish screams and declarations of "I'm not going back out there!"  By the afternoon, however, I began with "Your dad is not going to be happy if the storage container is still not finished because of a mouse."  They knew it was true and though grumbling, headed back outside.  Good thing Misha has had so much practice with the BB gun.  Last I saw when I went to check on their work was the mouse huddling at the far end of the container.  It was pretty comical to watch though.