Monday, September 8, 2014

Sickies

There's just something about the beginning of a new school year that inspires...germs.  So Kristen brought her germs home on Friday before Labor Day.  She was down for a couple of days, but kindly shared her germs with Amy, Misha, and Julie.  Somehow Chris and I lucked out, but I was taking all kind of remedies to scare away any germs.

So Kristen didn't have to miss any school, but Amy and Misha both started feeling sick on Tuesday after school.  Amy tried to go to school on Wednesday, but by lunch she was asking to come home.  Both girls stayed home on Thursday.  Amy tried to tough it out on Friday and again I picked her up at lunch time.

It takes them time to get caught up on homework, but there is so much online now that they can do a lot of homework while they are convalescing.  But, I also tried to get Kristen to understand that her choices to spread germs and not take stuff like Airborne has more of an effect on her sisters who have lots to catch up on when they miss school.