Misha and Amy had a multi-stake dance in Cheyenne last Saturday. It was about 1 1/2 hrs from our house, and I told them Dad and I would take them if they wanted to ask some friends to go with them. We picked up kids and carpooled with friends, dropping the girls off at the dance at a reasonably "late" time. You can't be on time to these things, you know.
The dance was held at a beautiful ranch with a tree-lined drive. And there were kids everywhere. We dropped the girls off and planned to have dinner with our friends while we waited to pick them up at 10 pm.
Here's to first dances.
Misha had a fun time. Amy? Not so much. She was quite perturbed at all of the young men who came and just stood around and watched. Seriously boys! Why even go to a "DANCE" if you have no intention of dancing? Well, the boys haven't changed much. I remember having the same frustrations. The good news? More of the boys get a little courage in college.
