Saturday, August 27, 2016

A New Lawnmower

And you might be thinking, "Is your life so dull that you have to talk about a lawnmower?"  This wasn't just any lawnmower--a zero-turn RIDING lawnmower.  A lawnmower that actually made Misha smile!

Chris often tells me what he would like and then I go in search of the item on Craigslist.  I found this beauty a couple of weeks ago for a great price.


The owner inherited it from some other guy and it was barely used, but gas had been left sitting in it for three years.  After a couple of weeks waiting for it to be tuned up, Chris and I finally headed to Boulder to pick it up.  We borrowed a trailer from Mike next door.

I didn't take Misha hardly any time at all to figure out the workings of the mower and off she rode, happily mowing the lawn.