Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Happy Birthday to Me!

It was a rather quiet day as Chris was working in Boulder for the day and the girls were at school.  I enjoyed the quiet and worked on my book.  Kristen had an Honor Choir performance in the evening so that was our activity for the night.  Fortunately we were able to go out to dinner together on Monday night.

As we arrived home, Amy joined us via Facetime for a lively rendition of "Happy Birthday" and some gifts.  I am so grateful for my family and all that they do to celebrate me.  Chris brought home edible brownie-flavored cookie dough and apple fritters (donuts for the rest of my peeps).  The edible dough was delicious.  Probably not a good thing that I know you can buy it at the grocery store.  My family spoils me.


Here's Amy card to me.  I particularly like the line about me passing on my handwriting talent.