I am so thrilled to have seminary be finished for this semester. It was dragging for all of us, students and teachers alike. While ZOOM online seminary this year has been a challenge, I have loved not having to drive anywhere in the early morning to get to seminary.
We had a great bunch of kids, but the stake decided to mix everyone up, so it took months for all of the kids to begin to gel together.
Next Fall, we should be back in person again. And by then, I should be ready to be back up and going again. For now, I was thrilled to turn off my 4:55 am alarm and try to sleep in. Also hoping that the dark circles under my eyes begin to disappear over the summer.
Saying goodbye to some great kids was a hard.
The good news though? We will continue with seminary for one hour a day four days a week. I love that idea over 45 minutes for five days a week.

