Some kids at Kristen's high school posted some inappropriate pictures on social media that were taken on the school grounds.
The administration sent out letters condemning the pictures and had the posts taken off of social media, but you know these kids these days, screen shots were taken.
Kristen texted me on Thursday that threats were being made at the school. She was nervous and wanted to come home. Knowing how school shootings go these days, I thought it would be better to be safe than sorry in this instance. I went and picked her so she could finish her school day online.
When I walked up to the school to get Kristen, there were kids outside "protesting". It was mostly them standing around and talking.
There were police officers posted at the entrance to the school. Apparently the kid who made the threat was identified and I'm not sure what happened with that.