Sunday, March 27, 2022

Locked in the Carwash

It was time to get my car washed. In fact, it was probably overdue.

I used the drive thru carwash not too far from our house.

I must not have been situated on the sensors properly because when it was time to leave, the front door of the car wash wouldn't open. I inched a little closer and nothing. A little closer...

Finally, I looked around a noted a phone number on the wall and gave it a quick call. "Hey. I can't get out of the car wash!"

The owner then saw me on camera and said he would send someone right over. I asked if they were on site or if they had to come from a distance. Fortunately, the employee opened the rear door right away and then hit the button for the front door. It didn't work.

Thankfully, there was a reset button and I was finally able to leave! Whew.