Thursday, October 27, 2022

Montreal Day One

Chris left on Tuesday afternoon for a business trip to Montreal, Quebec. 

We thought it would be fun for a quick weekend for me to meet him in Montreal. My flight was supposed to leave around 5:30 pm on Thursday evening. Around noon I started receiving notifications that the flight would be delayed. It started with two hours and then just continued to be delayed more and more as the day went on. The final notification came for a departure of 10:45 pm. Ugh. 

I am so not a night person. I left for the airport a little before 8:30 pm. I drive down the road in our neighborhood and realized that I was still wearing my berks. I quickly turned around to change into my Asics after saying another good bye to Kristen. She was just getting ready to start her online seminary class for the week. 


I made it to the airport and found parking relatively close to the terminal. Security was a breeze and left me with about an hour to wait before my flight took off. With the two hour time change, I would arrive in Montreal at 4:30 am!