Sunday, February 19, 2023

Tahiti - Day Six

Another relaxing morning. 

We went for breakfast at 8:00 and I think everyone else was coming for Sunday breakfast as well, even people not staying at the hotel. Not surprised as it was a lovely buffet spread. I think their French toast was the best thing there. 

I learned that I like my eggs (if they don’t do egg whites), eggs over hard. That way, I can easily cut out the egg yolk. 

Today was a bit of a repeat of yesterday. Sunbathe, relax, snorkel. 


The window in the floor of the bungalow so you could see the fish swimming below.



Since we had a big breakfast, we just ate snacks and power bars throughout the day until dinner. 

We did go exploring up to Belvedere Point in the afternoon. We got some great pics, stopped for a short walk along a path. We were in flip flops, so when it appeared to be longer and somewhat slippery with our flip flops, we turned back.



Another amazing day in paradise.







We had dinner at The Rotui restaurant again. The service was a lot slower than our first night but the food was good and the view outstanding. I tried swordfish and Chris had a hamburger.