It is NEVER a good thing when the Mammogram Imaging office says you need to come back in for a repeat mammogram because there was motion when the film was taken.
Pretty much immediately your mind goes to "Oh no. There's something wrong with me!" I was thinking that for a couple of days because each time I called to reschedule, the scheduler had conflicting information such as orders were requesting further testing. And... I read that there was a suspicious looking object in the film in one of the preliminary reports.
So, yeah. I was feeling a bit nervous and alarmed. Chris was feeling nervous and alarmed, but we were both trying to be strong.
I was able to get in for my follow up today. Just routine. Everything is fine. Deep breath of relief now.
Mammograms. Get one ladies!
Side note - I walked into the office this morning and saw these two men sitting in the waiting room. Waiting. I just thought that was cool that they would bring their wives and be supportive.