Unfortunately when I grabbed the yeast that was in a pop top container, the top had already been popped and the yeast poured out of the container into the freezer covering frozen chicken packets, frozen lunches, and all crooks and crannies.
UGH.
The bottom freezer drawer wouldn’t pull out without being detached from the stainless steel drawer front. After grabbing the vacuum, I had to try to get the yeast from the bottom of the freezer while working around the drawers. It was just one frustrating moment after another.
I yelled for help. Chris had just gotten home with the girls. Chris and Misha dug in to help, even going so far as pulling the entire fridge out to vacuum the yeast that had fallen underneath.
45 minutes later we had the food back in the freezer, the lid securely closed on the yeast, and hamburger thawing on the counter.