I think we are beginning to feel turkey overload. On Thursday we drove to Stapleton to meet Chris' Dad. He is a pilot for Southwest Airlines and had an overnight in Denver. We enjoyed a Thanksgiving buffet lunch at the hotel restaurant. There were a lot of pilots and airplane crews staying at this particular hotel. One little boy was so excited to see them all; he ran through the restaurant declaring, "They ALL fly airplanes." over and over again. My daughters, ever the divas, thought it most appropriate to dress for lunch.
We've enjoyed a couple days of doing very little, though I did roust Chris out of bed this morning before 7 am (I don't think he was too pleased by this but at least it wasn't 4am!) to go do some Christmas shopping.... And even though we weren't at the store right when it opened, we still found what we needed.
I am thankful for time to spend together with my family. We've been sledding and shopping and have watched movies galore.