10. He ALWAYS puts the toilet seat down. Always. Growing up with four brothers, I had many rude awakenings in the middle of the night. Not so pleasant.
9. He washes the dishes most every night after dinner.
8. He is a hard worker. If he takes on a task, he is dedicated to it until it is finished. Often a rare quality in a world of slackers.
7. He is a wonderful example to our daughters of what a husband, father, and man should be. He honors his priesthood in ways that are faith-promoting for our girls.
6. He can "do" his daughters' hair now. Seems to be an acquired talent.
5. He mows the lawn.
4. He lets me put my cold feet on him.
3. He often pushes me outside of my comfort zone to try new things.
2. He is friendly, outgoing, and fun.
1. He loves me and I hear "I love you" often.