Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Digital Camera Phenomenon

I'm having a hard time getting a cute picture of my two-year old. I try to get Kristen to pose for a picture or even better, I try to hurry and take a picture of her when she's not aware of what I am doing. What I usually end up with is this cheesy face that is still for two seconds until I take the picture and then I hear, "I wanna see." My attempts at posing her are shot and the element of surprise is long gone.



I realized today that this phenomenon is widespread. Kristen had two friends visiting and I was trying to capture a photo. I got them all set on the stairs and as soon as I took the picture, I heard in three-part unison, "I wanna see." No chance of getting a second shot. They were off the stairs in a blink and crowding around the camera. At least Sophia and Bella smiled.