Well, I don't have anything nearly as funny as Tami's "A Bum with some Poop." Read Tami and Caleb's blog if you want a good laugh. There's a crazy phenomenon associated with blog writing. If my kids do something funny, they'll hear, "Don't move. Let me get the camera." Alternately, if they do something bad, they'll hear, "Don't move. Let me get the camera." with the understanding, of course, that they're still in trouble after I take the picture.
Really, though, the great thing about this whole blogging scene is that it has:
1) given me greater motivation to be more dedicated to keeping a history of my family's life. Let me digress a bit and say that bloggers love comments. I used to be a lurker myself. I read blogs but never bothered to comment. There are no rules that say you HAVE to comment, but you know, I love it when people do. It's like getting mail, email, or a phone call. Who doesn't like that? So for those of you who don't comment, try it. Better yet, start your own blog, and I'll be sure to reciprocate.
2) inspired my husband to start journaling as well
3) given me a connection to my friends that I rarely get passing in the halls on Sunday with kids in tow
4) helps me keep in touch with people who live far away
Any other ideas?