4 Jobs I've Had
1. Mom
2. Editor for "I Love Remembering" scrapbooking magazine
3. Community Education Director
4. Summer Recreation Program Director
4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
1. National Treasure (mostly because my kids do, but it pulls me in everytime)
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. The American President (that and Dave always seem to be on TV)
4. You've Got Mail
4 Places I Have Lived
1. Colorado
2. Provo, Utah
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Stirling, Alberta CANADA
4 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. The Amazing Race
2. Shark
3. House Hunters
4. Designed to Sell (Most shows on HGTV)
4 People Who Email/IM Me Regularly
1. Christopher
2. Angela
3. My brothers
4. In-laws
4 Favorite Foods
1. Oatmeal with walnuts and honey
2. Qdoba grilled veggie naked burrito
3. Olive Garden salad and spaghetti with meat sauce
4. Tirsa's Salsa
4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Home (I'm a home-body)
2. Oregon Coast
3. Hawaii
4. On vacation with Chris
4 Things I Look Forward to
1. Getting taxes back this year
2. Spring
3. Christmas
4. Buying new furniture