Friday, February 8, 2008

Send your healthy vibes this way

I thought I was getting better last weekend and then all of a sudden on Monday the nasty germs swooped down and settled in to my throat and chest. I'm starting to get better, but have sounded as though I have a bad addiction to nicotine. Chris has been fighting the germs for the past couple of days too, but I think he just might be victorious over them. And then last night Kristen wakes up after being asleep for a couple of hours barking like a circus seal. Great.

Gotta add a funny thing though. I bought Chris some Airborne to try. It's fizzy for those of you who have never tried it before. He had the tablet fizzing away in a glass of water. Misha looked at it and said, "That looks like a hot tub full of pee."