Next to oatmeal, a bowl of cereal is my favorite breakfast, lunch or snack. Not just any bowl of cereal, mind you. It has to be mixed. A bowl of Raisin Bran alone is so completely boring and unappealing. To make it interesting, I might add a handful of Cheerios, Mini-Wheats, something with grains and nuts, and/or Life. There's a few cereals I won't add. That would be abominations such as Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops. I don't even care for Rice Krispies. But once my cereal concoction has been created, I add milk, and Voila! Delish.
Double Delish: If you want to completely blow your diet, grab a chocolate chip cookie or two, break them into small pieces and hide them under the Raisin Bran so your children don't see you eating cookies with your cereal. That's a hard one to explain away and "I'm the Mom, that's why." doesn't always cut it.
Christopher on the other hand, NEVER, EVER, EVER mixes his cereal. He doesn't know what he is missing.