I stumbled onto a brainchild one day at the library--Calvin and Hobbes for Misha. And she LOVES reading the books. Already she has lamented, "Why doesn't he still write more?" She is on her fourth book in a week (one of which was 250 pages long) and would spend every extra minute reading if she could. She has even started reading while she is eating her breakfast. I love that she is so enthralled that she spends over an hour reading every day. That is what happened to me when I caught the reading bug as a young child. Hopefully we can find her something equally fun to read after we've exhausted all of the Calvin and Hobbes editions.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
She LOVES Calvin and Hobbes
I stumbled onto a brainchild one day at the library--Calvin and Hobbes for Misha. And she LOVES reading the books. Already she has lamented, "Why doesn't he still write more?" She is on her fourth book in a week (one of which was 250 pages long) and would spend every extra minute reading if she could. She has even started reading while she is eating her breakfast. I love that she is so enthralled that she spends over an hour reading every day. That is what happened to me when I caught the reading bug as a young child. Hopefully we can find her something equally fun to read after we've exhausted all of the Calvin and Hobbes editions.