You know your day is getting off to a bad start when your credit card company sends an email requesting that you call immediately and you can't logon to your credit card website. Yep, someone stole our number and tried to use it online a number of times. They were successful once but the card was denied other times alerting the fraud department that our card had been compromised.
Then, we have had a lot of water pooling in the lower corner of our yard and Chris discovered the lovely fountain in the back yard from a cracked sprinkler head. If your stomach is queasy don't read anymore.
AND, to top it all off, one of our children hastily shoved a box of chicken nuggets into the freezer last night but didn't check to make sure that the freezer actually closed behind them. All I hear from Chris as he walks in to the laundry room this morning is, "No, no, no...." I go investigate and find popsicles melted all over the inside of the freezer door and puddling on the floor....along with blood. Elk blood to be exact. Ugh. I wasn't thrilled to have the frozen elk meat in my freezer to begin with, and I wouldn't have actually cooked with it, but thawed elk meat is so much worse. The bonus, it was quickly dispensed to the garbage but the blood was all over the place. Let's talk about disgusting.
So, it's a Monday.....and my kids have 11 1/2 weeks left until school starts.