So, I mentioned that my sister offered to watch our children as well as my brother's children on Saturday afternoon while Chris and I and some of the other adults helped out at "The Practice". Susan had a lot of fun activities planned for the day, the first involved taking all twelve grandchildren to BYU for an afternoon of picture taking. I think they took 150 pictures, and they are so much fun to see. Far too many to post all of them, so I'll pick a few.
Susan said it was pretty funny because they had all the kids ranging in age from 19 to 3 dressed in white shirts and denim. As the kids were nearing the end of their smiling and happy capacity, they took them to the hill beneath the bell tower and let them roll down the hill. People driving by slowed to a crawl to watch what they might have perceived as a family of 14, with twelve of them rolling down the hill--those crazy Mormons multiplying and replenishing the earth all by themselves!
All of these fun pictures were taken by my brother-in-law Carson. Nice job!