I had a couple hours of kid-free time this morning while the girls were in school and Kristen was at her playgroup. Misha has been asking for a scripture tote since she got her new scriptures for her 8th birthday. She loves red, and frankly, the decision-makers in the clothing and accessory industry for little girls don't use red much. They focus on pinks and purples. That's where the challenge comes in: buying for Misha's style while still keeping it cute, red and feminine. Even fabric falls victim to the pink and purple leanings, so it was a challenge finding colors that Misha might like. I think I just might have hit a home run.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Tote for Misha
I had a couple hours of kid-free time this morning while the girls were in school and Kristen was at her playgroup. Misha has been asking for a scripture tote since she got her new scriptures for her 8th birthday. She loves red, and frankly, the decision-makers in the clothing and accessory industry for little girls don't use red much. They focus on pinks and purples. That's where the challenge comes in: buying for Misha's style while still keeping it cute, red and feminine. Even fabric falls victim to the pink and purple leanings, so it was a challenge finding colors that Misha might like. I think I just might have hit a home run.