I was just experimenting with my bread machine the other day, mostly out of necessity, I suppose, since it has started to smoke when I use it to actually cook the dough. I can mix dough for rolls, bread or pizza no problem, just not cook it. That's fine, though, since I prefer the bread out of the oven instead. So I wanted to try mixing bread dough on the "pizza" selection which takes 45 minutes instead of the "bread dough" selection which takes over two hours. It worked fine for mixing and rising for 45 minutes, I just should have made two loaves. I thought it looked as though it had a tumor; the girls said it looked like a mushroom. Regardless, it tasted yummy.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
It's a Tumor!
I was just experimenting with my bread machine the other day, mostly out of necessity, I suppose, since it has started to smoke when I use it to actually cook the dough. I can mix dough for rolls, bread or pizza no problem, just not cook it. That's fine, though, since I prefer the bread out of the oven instead. So I wanted to try mixing bread dough on the "pizza" selection which takes 45 minutes instead of the "bread dough" selection which takes over two hours. It worked fine for mixing and rising for 45 minutes, I just should have made two loaves. I thought it looked as though it had a tumor; the girls said it looked like a mushroom. Regardless, it tasted yummy.