Friday, November 19, 2010

How Babies Really Get In There

Some wonder why I write about Kristen so much and others speculate that she must be a handful. One, she and I still spend a lot of time together and she chatters A LOT. There's bound to be something funny coming out of her mouth. Two, she doesn't read so well yet that she requests that I don't put stuff on my blog (doesn't always do my other two any good though).



So, without any further adieu, today at lunch, Kristen and her friend Aalyah were discussing how you get a baby in your tummy. Kristen concluded that "heaven" pushed the baby's head in. She simulated such pushing motion as you might use to dunk someone in a swimming pool. I didn't inquire as to where the actual pushing-in spot was, but when she asked, "Right, Mom?" I responded with, "Well, not exactly."

"Then how? Their legs are pushed in first?"