For lunch, Chris and I tried out something new--the Blue Lagoon. The menu was a little different, but the service was slow. When our food finally arrived, we had to ask for everything to be brought quickly in order to make it back in time for afternoon activities with our group. Around three we were free to do whatever. Chris and I chose to watch a movie on his iPad and both started to fall asleep shortly after it started. So nice to have naps whenever.
We met with our group for another fun evening meal. Paula Fellingham provided some conversation starter cards and we "conversated" in a variety of different directions. I must say, meeting so many new people was one of the things I was looking forward to on this cruise, and I was not disappointed.
We skipped the entertainment in the Stardust Theatre and chose to watch the Family Feud game in the Spinnaker Lounge instead. Our group gradually grew and some were prepared to participate in the game as a "family' when all of a sudden it was over. We stuck around though because Soul was about to perform Dancing Through the Decades, and others in our group said they were one of the better bands on board. They didn't disappoint. Looking back, we should have stuck around a little longer because I was enjoying dancing with my sweetheart, but we chose instead to leave for the...(a moment of silence)...Chocolate Buffet. Laura and Kevin B. were dancing in the Spinnaker too, but didn't hesitate to join us for the...Chocolate Buffet.
I'm not a big chocolate fan. I tried a few desserts but opted for a bowl of Rocky Road Ice Cream instead. It was a blast just talking with a big group of friends. Scot had put together a slide show of some of his pictures and offered to give us a little preview. Impressive skills dude but can you fold a towel elephant?