After stopping for dinner on the way home, Chris and I then took the two younger girls on a bike ride (Amy was at a birthday party). Kristen was becoming more and more comfortable/brave with her bike all of the time. It was fun to see. So I was riding behind her trying to steer with my left hand, and take pictures with my right. I'm not a very good one-handed, left-handed driver, BUT she's getting it!
Monday, May 23, 2011
She's Getting It
I could have been a 'People of Wal-mart' exhibit last Saturday night. My original bike kind of pooped out, and Chris and I went with Kristen and Misha to Wal-Mart to purchase a new one. Now, I don't need anything fancy schmancy--thus Wal-Mart--just a bike to ride around with my girls. I will say that riding a bike in a store is a first for me (except for maybe when I was in the single digits), but I rode my bike up and down an aisle or two to get a feel for the bike.

After stopping for dinner on the way home, Chris and I then took the two younger girls on a bike ride (Amy was at a birthday party). Kristen was becoming more and more comfortable/brave with her bike all of the time. It was fun to see. So I was riding behind her trying to steer with my left hand, and take pictures with my right. I'm not a very good one-handed, left-handed driver, BUT she's getting it!
After stopping for dinner on the way home, Chris and I then took the two younger girls on a bike ride (Amy was at a birthday party). Kristen was becoming more and more comfortable/brave with her bike all of the time. It was fun to see. So I was riding behind her trying to steer with my left hand, and take pictures with my right. I'm not a very good one-handed, left-handed driver, BUT she's getting it!