It is hard to believe that we have been married for 16 years. When you first get married and look at others who have been married that long, you can't imagine so much time passing. Looking back, you wonder where the time went so fast.
Chris and I found an interesting Thai restaurant in Dacono. Checking out the positive Yelp reviews, we decided to give it a shot. The restaurant itself wasn't anything fancy, but the food was good. I recommend it. Anyone want to join us the next time we visit?
We didn't have anything planned after dinner so decided to head home. As we drove in to the driveway, we noticed our next-door neighbors had a fire pit set up in the street. We decided to join them. We talked for an hour or so. It was good to build those relationships. We were pleasantly surprised that they didn't want us to move. I guess they had some doozy of neighbors and were now enjoying our quieter, non-fighting presence.
Happy Anniversary to us!