Sunday, August 18, 2013

1st Day of High School

First of all, how is that possible?  My oldest is in high school.  Surely I will blink and she will be off to college.  I will say that there was excitement mixed with trepidation on Amy's part.  Since she missed her pre-registration day that was held while she was on Trek, she and I headed to the school to pick up her schedule, locker number, and tour the school.  She met her friends there and was a little overwhelmed with the size of the school.  I know that she'll do fine.

So, you can imagine that she had her first day of school outfit picked out well before last Thursday (yes, it is an odd day to start school).


I love this picture of Amy and her friend, Madi, walking into school together.  Last year, Amy was the only LDS girl in the entire 8th grade.  This picture made my heart happy.